• Signed by the Rockers as a free agent on 7/26/22
• Hit four career home runs in five collegiate seasons and then hit five homers as a rookie with the Rockers in 2021.
• Started the season with the Lincoln Saltdogs of the American Association and hit .195 in 47 games with one home run and 10 RBI
• Acquired by the Rockers as a free agent on 7/26/22
• Made the Rockers roster out of spring training
• Hit .257 in 71 games with five homers and 28 RBI with the Rockers
• Hit .274 in 26 games at UMass Dartmouth . . . Was second on the team with 31 hits . . . Drove in 11 runs and was successful on all six stolen base attempts . . . Did not hit a home run with the Corsairs . . . Joined the Rockers at the start of the season and was a valuable utility infielder . . . Became a starter after Michael Russell suffered a broken jaw on July 28 at Gastonia . . . Started the next seven games at 2B . . . Had a season-high three hits at Lexington (8/3) . . . Hit four of his five homers on the season against Gastonia including a pinch-hit homer on 6/5 . . . Collected two hits in three straight games against York (7/1) and at Gastonia (7/2, 7/3) . . . Added four RBI against Gastonia (7/2).
• Hit .386 at UMass Dartmouth in a Covid-shortened 10 game season . . . Was 17-for-44 with four doubles, two triples and one home run while driving in nine runs . . . Four-for-four in stolen bases . . . Led the team in at-bats, runs scored and triples.
• Started 36 of UMass Dartmouth’s 38 games . . . Team leader in at-bats, hits, and triples . . . Had one home run and drove in 19 runs . . . Posted a .329 batting average and was second on the club in batting average and total bases . . . Played summer baseball for the Vermont Mountaineers in the Collegiate Summer League.
• As a college sophomore, hit .298 at Franklin Pierce University with two home runs and 13 RBI . . . Helped the Ravens to a 33-15-1 record and a berth in the NCAA Division III East Regional . . . Played for Coach Mike Chambers.
• Saw action in eight games as a freshman at Franklin Pierce University . . . Hit .267 (4-for-15) with a pair of walks and three runs scored.
• Named as an Old Colony Conference All-Star in golf while playing at Barnstable High.
• Son of former Major League shortstop Gary DiSarcina and Janee.