- Logan Moore
- United States
- Opening Day Age
- Scranton, Pa.
- 9th round,m 2011, Phillies
- Current Team
• Has nine seasons of minor league experience with 28 homers and 182 RBI in 565 career games.
• Returned to the Rockers on Sept. 6, 2022 after having played with Monclova in the Mexican League
• Was High Point’s Opening Day catcher at York on 5/29/21.
• Had his contract purchased by the Philadelphia Phillies on 6/20/21 and was assigned to Lehigh Valley.
• Returned to the Rockers on 9/21/21 and homered in two of the last three games of the regular season, both at Lancaster.
• Hit a three-run homer in the ninth of a 4-3 loss at Lancaster on 10/8/21
• Played 20 games with the Chicago Dogs of the American Association, posting a .299 average with four homers and nine RBI and a .937 OPS.
• Teammate of Tyler Ladendorf and Luke Westphal with Chicago.
• Signed with New Britain of the Atlantic League and career-bests with 113 games played, 15 homers and 66 RBI.
• Was tied for second on the club with the 15 home runs and third with 66 RBI.
• Named to the Atlantic League All-Star team.
• Tossed a scoreless inning with a strikeout with New Britain.
• Claimed by the Rockers off waivers from the New Britain Bees.
• Played 76 games with AAA Lehigh Valley with three homers and 14 RBI.
• Pitched one scoreless inning with AAA Lehigh Valley, allowing a single hit.
• Named to the Atlantic League All-Star team while playing for the New Britain Bees.
• Played 64 games with AAA Lehigh Valley, hitting .233 with career-best six homers and 31 RBI.
• Split time between AAA Lehigh Valley and AA Reading, combining to hit .220 with five home runs and 20 RBI with a .6389 OPS.
• Played at AA Reading (Eastern League) and AAA Lehigh Valley (International).
• Hit .276 with a .689 OPS in 42 games at the AAA level.
•Played 27 games with Reading with a .622 OPS and a .221 batting average.
• Hit .275 with Licey in the Dominican Winter League during the 2015-16 season.
• Played in AA Reading (Eastern League) and A+ Clearwater (Florida State League).
• Hit a pair of homers in Reading while hitting .221.
• Hit .238 at Clearwater in 32 contests.
• Spent entire season with A+ Clearwater (Florida State League), hitting .185 with four homers, 28 RBI and a .528 OPS.
• Spent time with both A Lakewood (South Atlantic) and A- Williamsport (New York-Penn) with a combined average of .233, 1 homer and 22 RBI in 68 games.
• Started professional career with Phillies Gulf Coast League (Rookie) where he hit .225 with one homer and 9 RBI in 30 games.
• The homer was a three-run shot against the GCL Blue Jays (8/3/11).
2009 (Northeastern JC)
• Named All-Northern Conference as an infielder.
2007 (Mountain View HS)
• Completed 84 of 155 passes for 893 yards and two touchdowns as a quarterback at Mountain View High in Loveland, Colo.