- Junior Rincon
- Dominican Republic
- Opening Day Age
- Santo Domingo
- Current Team
- Will be entering his fourth year in the Atlantic League in 2022 … Broke in with York in 2018 and played with Somerset in 2019 before splitting time between Charleston and Lancastger in 2021 . . . Has a career record of 7-6 in 100 career ALPB appearances … Has fanned 107 hitters in 107 career Atlantic League innings … Owns a 4.44 ERA in 100 ALPB appearances.
- Started the season with Lancaster before moving to Charleston on 8/4/21 … Was 0-2 in 21 appearances with Lancaster with a 7.67 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 29 innings … Had an outstanding 10-week stint with the Power/Dirty Birds . . . Appeared in 19 games and pitched 29 innings with 31 strikeouts and a 6-0 record with a 2.48 ERA … Went 3-0 in September with 1.32 ERA in 12 appearances and two saves . . . Added a win and a save in four appearances in October.
- Season canceled due to Covid-19
- Appeared in eight games with the Somerset Patriots, striking out 11 in 8.1 innings with an 8.64 ERA.
- Made his debut in the Atlantic League with the York Revolution and posted a 1-4 record with a 2.93 ERA in 43 appearances … Had 10 saves and 37 strikeouts in 43 innings.
- Signed with the Atlanta Braves as a free agent … Spent time with the A+ Florida Fire Frogs (Florida State) and the AA Mississippi Braves (Southern) … Went 1-2 with a 4.82 in 10 appearances between the two clubs … Fanned 28 hitters in 28 innings.
- Split time between A+ Brevard County (Florida State) and AA Biloxi (Southern) … Combined to go 1-3 in 40 appearances with one save … Struck out 62 in 59.2 innings.
- Returned to Rookie League Helena (Pioneer) for a second season and went 6-4 in 18 games with three saves . . . Tossed 31 innings and struck out 38 … Sixteen of his 18 appearances were out of the bullpen.
- Signed by the Milwaukee Brewers organization as a free agent … Spent the season with Rookie League Helena (Pioneer) where he appeared in 16 games, striking out 17 in 18.1 innings.
- Returned to action with the Marlins’ Gulf Coast League team and appeared in 10 games, throwing 12.1 innings and striking out 11 … Moved to A- Batavia (New York-Penn) and tossed seven innings over five games with seven strikeouts.
- Elevated to A- Batavia (New York Penn League) but spent most of the season on the injured list and did not appear in a game.
- Began his professional career with the Marlins’ Dominican Summer League … Went 0-2 in 11 games with one save … 2010