- Diego Goris
- Dominican Republic
- Opening Day Age
- Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Current Team
- Will be playing in an unaffiliated league in the U.S. for the first time in his career … Is a career .279 hitter with 1,134 career professional hits in 1,135 games … Owns 95 career homers and 576 career RBI.
- Will be playing in the U.S. for the first time since spending the 2018 season in El Paso …
- Spent time with Gigantes in the Dominican Winter League … Played in15 games, collecting six hits, three doubles and a home run
- Played six games with Aguilas in the Dominican Winter League.
- Played with Oaxaca in the Mexican League, Aguilas in the Dominican Winter League and for the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean Series … Finbished the season with a .238 batting average in 103 games with 11 homers and 54 RBI.
- Was primarily a corner infielder with AAA El Paso, playing 54 games at third base and 29 at first … Posted a .265 batting average on the year with seven homers and 53 RBI in 90 games …
- Spent the entire season at AAA El Paso where he hit .285 with 11 home runs and 56 RBI … Hit .308 in each of three separate months (May, June and September) … Played every infield position
- Opened the 2015 season in San Antonio and showed amazing versatility, playing every position except CF and RF … Spent the first two weeks in San Antonio before being called up to El Paso on 4/21/16 … Returned to San Antonio 6/4/16 and back to El Paso on 6/25/16 where he remained for the rest of the season … Finished the year with a .251 average and nine home runs and 44 RBI in 106 total contests … Was a .260 hitter in 84 games at AAA El Paso and hit .217 at San Antonio.
- Started the season at AA San Antonio before being called up to AAA El Paso on 8/4/15 … Returned to San Antonio on 8/11/15 … Hit .257 on the year with six HR and 50 RBI in 105 total games … Hit .350 in five AAA contests at El Paso
- Split time between San Diego’s A+ (California) team in Lake Elsinore and AA (Texas) San Antonio . . . Combined to hit .302 with 17 homers and 71 RBI in 126 games … Drew just 16 walks in 543 plate appearances … Was the No. 18 hitter in the California League in batting average
- Spent a full season with San Diego’s Class A Fort Wayne (Midwest) club where he hit .266 in 96 games with six homers and 52 RBI.
- Played 40 games with Idaho Falls in the Pioneer League in his first year in the Kansas City Royals organization . . . Hit .286 and drove in 32 runs go to with eight doubles and 10 homers . . . Played 18 games in the Arizona League and hit .425 (34-for-80) with six doubles, three homers, three triples and 18 RBI …
- Spent a fourth and final year with the Pirates in the Dominican Summer League . . . Posted his best season, hitting .350 with five homers and 46 RBI in 68 games … Added a career-best 15 stolen bases and a .511 slugging percentage.
- A third consecutive year with Pittsburgh’s Dominican Summer League club yielded a .310 average along with five homers and 29 RBI in 49 games.
- Spent a second year with the Pirates Dominican Summer League team, improving to .277 average with one homer and 31 RBI in 58 games.
- Started his professional career in the Pirates organization with the first of four seasons the Dominican Summer League … Hit .245 as a 17-year old rookie with 11 RBI in 44 contests.
- Diego Agustin Goris