- You are allowed to bring your own discs, but we will have discs available
- NO outside food & beverage
- Select concessions and alcohol will be available
- Comfortable shoes! (No cleats allowed)
- Course will require walking and step navigation
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE NOW!
Disc Golf and the “Hek Yeh Putter Party” is returning to Truist Point, the home of the High Point Rockers, from March 31st to April 2nd!
The Hek Yeh Putter Party is a premier disc golf/baseball stadium experience and competition. Participants have the chance to compete for 18 holes on our 9 hole temporary course designed in and around the entire park including the playing field. The final hole has competitors teeing off from deep second base toward home plate to an Innova DISCatcher or basket.
Each night includes a minimum of 10 raffle prizes and CASH PRIZES for the top 20% of the field. Tee times are available for groups of 8 or less (exceptions may be made for families larger than 8) with groups teeing off every 10 minutes. First timers and experienced players welcome!
- Available Tee Times for March 31: 4 PM – 7:30 PM (Gates Open at 3:30PM)
- Available Tee Times for April 1: 4 PM – 7:30 PM (Gates Open at 3:30PM)
- Available Tee Times for April 2: 1 – 4:30 PM (Gates Open at 12:30PM)
- Cost to Play: $21.50 (includes 18 holes and 2 raffle tickets)
- Admission for Non-Players: $6.50
What is Disc Golf? It’s a sport using discs, similar to a frisbee, with the objective of throwing the disc into a basket. The baskets are made of chains to help catch the disc. Scoring is similar to golf where the number of throws per hole determines your score. The goal is have the lowest score at the end of the round.